Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hatred in here is disgusting. Sure cleverly is crap, but can we just tone down the absurd insults a bit? He is after-all still an Everton player and this isn't RAWK.

Blindly supporting him is absolute RAWK , Sakho didnt mean to take those drugs yer honor oh wait now Klopp hates him so hes a smack fiend, territory.

Wipe the beige from your eyes and see him for what he is. Tosh.

Never said he was any good at all Friend. He is not up to the standard we need, but surely that doesnt merit calling him awful things. Read what ive written there and you'll see that your allegation of me blindly supporting him is wholly made up.

Never said he was any good at all Friend. He is not up to the standard we need, but surely that doesnt merit calling him awful things. Read what ive written there and you'll see that your allegation of me blindly supporting him is wholly made up.

Here is the litmus test. Which of the following words does NOT accurately describe him (only one answer is correct);

Snivelley
Crapperley
Cleverley
Jargerley
Sunderlandbounderley
Tosherley
Osman

Make of that what you will.

when-to-sell.png

I always HAVE to have a player I hate.. ya know the one when you start a Football Manager game, you fine 2 weeks wages, stick in the reserves and offer to clubs on day 1?

Cleverly - Howard (for 18 months) - McGeady - Phil Neville - Simon Davies - Li Tie - Richard Wright - Alexandersson - John Collins - Vinny Samways

Here is the litmus test. Which of the following words does NOT accurately describe him (only one answer is correct);

Snivelley
Crapperley
Cleverley
Jargerley
Sunderlandbounderley
Tosherley
Osman

Make of that what you will.
You missed out donkey appendage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back