Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still wondering why Roberto martinez was such an utter s#!t manager then cast back to his opinion on clevery last season....

“I think you do not have a better English player. Technically, he is as good as you get. The way he executes, how he reads the game, for me he is one of the most sensational you are going to see in Premier League history"

If only the Belgian FA had consulted GOT prior to employing that fraud :bye:

Jeez, how far we have come in such a short space of time. The Mosh truly is our saviour. Can you imagine how different this summer would have been?

The hatred in here is disgusting. Sure cleverly is crap, but can we just tone down the absurd insults a bit? He is after-all still an Everton player and this isn't RAWK.

Always makes me laugh this. RAWK will go to unbelievable lengths to defend their crap players, if you took what they say as gospel then they've never had a crap player ever. Until they leave of course, then they suddenly become turd

Always makes me laugh this. RAWK will go to unbelievable lengths to defend their crap players, if you took what they say as gospel then they've never had a crap player ever. Until they leave of course, then they suddenly become turd
We , on the other hand will slate our players(or certain ones) even though they have always acted in a professional manner and given their best for the club.

It is one of the few things that I think we could learn from Liverpool... the superiority complex. They genuinely believe they can beat any team in the world, no mateer what logic and commonsense dictates.

Evertonians on the other hand seem to believe that we can be beaten by any team in the world no matter what logic and commonsense dictates.

He's not very good is he, can't see him being used much this season.
Except Moreno, they don't like him (currently).

We , on the other hand will slate our players(or certain ones) even though they have always acted in a professional manner and given their best for the club.

It is one of the few things that I think we could learn from Liverpool... the superiority complex. They genuinely believe they can beat any team in the world, no mateer what logic and commonsense dictates.

Evertonians on the other hand seem to believe that we can be beaten by any team in the world no matter what logic and commonsense dictates.

I think there's something in this actually. I think it comes from the Moyes years of being told we're overachieving finishing in the top half. It'll be a hard mentality to get rid of

I think quite a few bottom half clubs would be interested in Cleverley but I doubt he would agree to any move away from Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back