Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually played ok tonight.

He is a utility player in the mould of Allan Harper, tidy enough, but not the best in any position.
Don't get the bile and hatrid.

I was chuckling when Ross went off and The Clev was given the armband, as I imagined the horror of the Cleverley haters, who have somehow managed to turn a bang average CM into their version of the Anti-Christ

Guys, he's done nothing to deserve this level of passionate hatred. We know you all hate Martinez and, by association, any player he signed or championed must feel your wrath, but come on, it's getting a bit daft now

I'd happily have him over Darron "Six Pints before closing" Gibson, as at least Tom Cleverley is actually a professional

But go ahead, keep fuming over him and calling him "Snivelley"

You'll be clamouring to have him burnt to death in a giant wicker brown shoe next

I was chuckling when Ross went off and The Clev was given the armband, as I imagined the horror of the Cleverley haters, who have somehow managed to turn a bang average CM into their version of the Anti-Christ

Guys, he's done nothing to deserve this level of passionate hatred. We know you all hate Martinez and, by association, any player he signed or championed must feel your wrath, but come on, it's getting a bit daft now

I'd happily have him over Darron "Six Pints before closing" Gibson, as at least Tom Cleverley is actually a professional

But go ahead, keep fuming over him and calling him "Snivelley"

You'll be clamouring to have him burnt to death in a giant wicker brown shoe next

Doesn't take Siegmund Freud to work that one out.

They're just chanelling their disappointments in life.

The only thing I can say in his defence is he was always played out of position in a wierd formation and also he's been professional and hard working. Rest is not his fault. He came here on a free.

Absolutely unreal that Snivelley is still here.

Probably hid in a bin for the whole of the deadline day

On second thoughts no one wanted him.

He is good cover. Good for cup games and can come in when injuries start to happen. Hence, squad player. He played for Manu, and apparently that makes him the worst player on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back