Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was restricted in that position yesterday due to Galloway being behind him who isn't an attacking full back. Had no one to link up with on the left which will change when Oviedo or Baines are in the team. Think he's shown that he's comfortable on the ball and can keep possession well. Obviously I don't think he's the creative spark we need to win us games, but he will do a good job this season. And out of all of our midfield, I only see Gibson as being able to create chances constantly for Lukaku and we all know why that won't happen because of his injuries.

Should have scored but hell net soon enough. Loads of faith in him and loves to work back as well which takes the pressure off some of the other midfielders that were having to run two marathons a game covering.

Backed him this season for 7 or 8 league goals and 10 or so assists. Like his first touch and speed of moving the ball. If we could just get Baines and Pienaar back from 4 or so seasons ago wed be utter dynamite.

Probably our worst player today but still not bad. Just don't think a central player out wide works when you don't have a fullback bombing on. So I thought he was better when moved to the right, as Seamus provided the width Galloway did not (being a CB).

Probably our worst player today but still not bad. Just don't think a central player out wide works when you don't have a fullback bombing on. So I thought he was better when moved to the right, as Seamus provided the width Galloway did not (being a CB).

Graham Stuart gave him man of the match after the goalscorers on the radio.

Thought he was very ordinary today. Did nothing particularly wrong and nothing particularly inventive either. Wherever his best position is, it's certainly not on the wing. Needs time to acclimatise before he can show us whether he is going to be a useful player or not.

I thought he was a passenger today. I doubt even playing in his preferred position he would be an improvement on Barry

Why do people still think he is a DM? He was shoehorned there at United because he's versatile. The only time he'll ever playing the holding position for us will be if there's an injury crisis, mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back