Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you think that one was bad, read the comments on that mail article mate....

This one's a belter...

'Super rich people who get their money from minimal undeserving effort deserve to be robbed. With all of the poverty in the world a revolt is needed. If my only way to make money and not starve is to break in to a mansion, i will do so.'

Geez... First the horrendous injury at hands of that thug Dier and now this!
When it rains it pours, huh?
Chin up Tom lad, better days are around the corner...

Sorry to hear this ... I came in here for an injury update. Yikes. Looking forward to seeing him back on the pitch -- very curious to see how he fits in more long-term after a promising start. He's carrying the immense pride of being my avatar so hopefully the expectations aren't too much for him.

Sorry to hear this ... I came in here for an injury update. Yikes. Looking forward to seeing him back on the pitch -- very curious to see how he fits in more long-term after a promising start. He's carrying the immense pride of being my avatar so hopefully the expectations aren't too much for him.

From Kilbride in the Echo:

The Blues boss said that he expects John Stones to be ready for the clash with Manchester United, but Tom Cleverley remains unfit.

“John has been doing some real, quality work here and it will be a matter of getting him match fit.

“We still have three very important games ahead of that fixture in terms of preparation so we will get a better idea on Friday of where John is," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back