Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's really come on the last few games, showing the type of form when he first broke through if he can stay fit then we relly have a gem on our hands. Cultured player.

We don't have a particularly good record against Spurs under Martinez anyhow, thought we were a bit lucky to come away with a point earlier on in the season although the midgame injury to Cleverley really hurt in that game as well.
I think that's because Pochettino is a much superior manager, I rate him very highly

We don't have a particularly good record against Spurs under Martinez anyhow, thought we were a bit lucky to come away with a point earlier on in the season although the midgame injury to Cleverley really hurt in that game as well.
Spurs usually come for the draw and find a lucky goal to win. This time the will just go for the win and will.

Fast becoming my 'unfashionable' favourite player, does a lot of work and running that goes unseen, he's got good skill and vision too i think this is the player utd thought they originally had coming through but he stalled at ut for some reason, probably lack of games.

I like him way more than I thought I would despite never being really against signing him.

I just can't see what his best position is. He was boss as Newcastle. Like really boss. But would I keep him there when McCarthy and Barry are both fully at it?

I'm not sure.

I like him way more than I thought I would despite never being really against signing him.

I just can't see what his best position is. He was boss as Newcastle. Like really boss. But would I keep him there when McCarthy and Barry are both fully at it?

I'm not sure.

Fingers crossed, out on the left, if they're ever all fit at the same time.

Id rather have a proper left winger if we are to persist with this formation. But obviously we know the boss doesn't do this. So maybe.

So would I, though think it could be horses for courses, so to speak.

I think it's evident though that, whether from the start or off the bench, Cleverley is one of those players that will always fit in where he's played and play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back