Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did ok..not outstanding but OK and a lot better than since I remember but he has to use this performance as a bare minimum required. I hope he finds consistency and raises his performances along the way or we will see less and less of him.

I thought he had a good game when he came on, not exceptional, but much brighter than he has seemed for a long time, hopefully that is the product of Silva working with him 1:1, if it is then by January he should be playing with full confidence! The one complaint I have about Tom, is that he seem physically incapable of getting his arse more that 2” off the deck! Has the kid ever won a header in his life?

I thought he had a good game when he came on, not exceptional, but much brighter than he has seemed for a long time, hopefully that is the product of Silva working with him 1:1, if it is then by January he should be playing with full confidence! The one complaint I have about Tom, is that he seem physically incapable of getting his arse more that 2” off the deck! Has the kid ever won a header in his life?
Soppose they could put him on a rack, bit of a stretch like, may do the trick.

Soppose they could put him on a rack, bit of a stretch like, may do the trick.
Haha. I know he isnt the tallest, but he genuinely cant seem to jump ( or cant be arsed). I am not having a pop at him about it. i idolised his uncle wehn he played for us, so he gets a massive get out of jail card from me because of that, but i have never seen a professional footballer as poor as him at jumping for the ball.

Big chance for him this season. Should be interesting to see if the new coaches can improve on his obvious deficiencies. Let us hope they can. He might make an Ebrell.

He looked much improved last week. Looks like he's been told to cut out the hollywood passes and keep to a give and go game, which suits his style and helps the team move up the pitch. An important squad player if he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back