Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't terrible but he needs to look after the ball. He is obsessed with paying before he looks.
His general pitch awareness is 90% of his problem imo. If he actually looked about and got his head up a bit more, his passing and positional sense would improve hugely

Some ridiculous comments on there today. He did okay. Nothing outstanding. Nothing bad. Baines, Richarlison and even Coleman first half were much worse.

To be honest, I rated him higher than Schneiderlin since the season began but he is absolute disgrace with his performance. His pass to Siggy which led him to get booked is utter stupid. He does this all the time, really struggles to connect with Siggy to sustain the attacking play. Most of his passes are either wide or back, does not really help when you have great wingers but have noone to get the ball to them.

It's crucial for 4-2-3-1 to have a DM with a good forward play to carry the ball, Davies is not of them.

Boooo, not good enough at this level, hasn't kicked on from his first Season, get out of our Club, should be winning games on his own by now, what's the deal with his hair? etc.

He played well vs Southampton last week.

He played okay today. Was far from our worst player and overall did well. It's only because of a mistake by Baines that people aren't clamouring over all of our players saying how great they were.
Thought he was so so against Southampton tbh, looked better on the ball but was all over the place off it which meant we lost midfield and got over in at times. This week not only was he poor off it he was sloppy at times with the ball

Thought he was so so against Southampton tbh, looked better on the ball but was all over the place off it which meant we lost midfield and got over in at times. This week not only was he poor off it he was sloppy at times with the ball

The problem with Davies is his dreadful positioning sense when defending and he can’t control the tempo of midfield.

I don't rate him.

Can he come good? Only time will tell, but the Jury is out for me. Doesn't really have an influence on any game for me. Just kind of treads water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back