Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke up so much of their play today but he gives it away a few times like everyone else and gets absolutely crucified. Red tinted specs hey @sageyefc
It was one of his best games by far as a disruptor, but he really needs to get back to a good place mentally. People also need to remember that he didn’t have nearly as much responsibility for most of his first season. Lad needs to mature a bit. He at least showed promise in breaking up play today (which he usually doesn’t tbf to the haters).

It was one of his best games by far as a disruptor, but he really needs to get back to a good place mentally. People also need to remember that he didn’t have nearly as much responsibility for most of his first season. Lad needs to mature a bit. He at least showed promise in breaking up play today (which he usually doesn’t tbf to the haters).

Is it just me thinking thats his actual role? Get stuck in, win the ball back, recycle possession to Gana and Sig. Be an option in front of the back four. He'll make all the mistakes a youngster will make in the heat of the middle of the park and by the time he's 25 will have ironed that out and be a leader on the field.

I guess the snipers have been out for him from day one and I hope he doesn't read all the absolute festering spunk some people need to jizz up their keyboards with to feel better.

Is it just me thinking thats his actual role? Get stuck in, win the ball back, recycle possession to Gana and Sig. Be an option in front of the back four. He'll make all the mistakes a youngster will make in the heat of the middle of the park and by the time he's 25 will have ironed that out and be a leader on the field.

I guess the snipers have been out for him from day one and I hope he doesn't read all the absolute festering spunk some people need to jizz up their keyboards with to feel better.

I think most of us are happy we got Gomes to come in here and play the position and take the pressure off of Davies. But him being poor today doesn't mean he has no future or anything of the sort. He's super young to be playing at all at the level he is playing at. He was also terrific last week.

People just have to be right mate. They form an opinion and they stick to it no matter what. Just look at the Sigurdsson/Keane thread and you’ll see all you need to see. Davies will never have a chance to redeem himself because everyone has already made up their mind.

Inappropriate Language
People just have to be right mate. They form an opinion and they stick to it no matter what. Just look at the Sigurdsson/Keane thread and you’ll see all you need to see. Davies will never have a chance to redeem himself because everyone has already made up their mind.

I think it's great we can give him such a chance and if ultimately it doesn't work out then so be it. Sad day for the club if we can't put some faith in the youngsters coming through and be men enough to realise it takes 50 games for them to get their heads around the league. No doubt the goals will be analysed to death during the week and fingers will be pointed at who's to blame - and I think it was Davies should have been thinking about Ake rather than sticking his hand in the air. Whatever. Who let the free man head it from the front post in the first place? I'd have taken a draw with them in hindsight and to put 2 up just shows we've turned the corner.

I don't blame Davies I just wish people would get behind local youngsters instead of saying stupid [Poor language removed] to get 'likes'.

I wouldn’t say everyone. It’s usually just the vocal minority. Most really just want Everton and its players to do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back