2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree that he is an odd choice to be captain (at this stage of his career anyway).

It just further shows the lack of character we have throughout the squad that sees him in the manager's eyes as being the best choice to captain us. That's something that needs to change.

I hopes it's a memorable day for Davies today, and for the right reasons.

Haters gonna hate.

Hope he keeps the armband for the next decade and skateboards on your families graves.
image.png

Davies has consistently been our worst performing midfielder since his break through season

Thats an opinion mate, but I don't see it. It's also a different point to the one I raised. I have never seen Davies play as poorly as Gana did last week. He seems to be judged to a different standard though. Schneiderlin/Gana don't work. Davies is about the best replacement we currently have. In time they may all be moved on. We need his energy though.

Thats an opinion mate, but I don't see it. It's also a different point to the one I raised. I have never seen Davies play as poorly as Gana did last week. He seems to be judged to a different standard though. Schneiderlin/Gana don't work. Davies is about the best replacement we currently have. In time they may all be moved on. We need his energy though.
Mainly because he's usually been quite consistent for us and has shown a much higher capability than Tom so I can accept a one off from him last week, whereas with Tom you could probably count his good games over the past 18 months on one hand

Pleased with his performance so far. Not perfect, but has been tidy and created a great chance early on. Usually I'm groaning every time he touches the ball, but he's done well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.