2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his biggest downfall is not having someone alongside him who can carry the ball. He looked good in his breakout season alongside Barkley who obviously ran around with the ball a lot.

Putting Tom next to schneids or siggy etc is just asking him to do 2 jobs at once.

I agree with this and I actually think we have missed Barkley more than some would admit. We need a big strong midfielder who can pick the ball up back to goal and turn on it. Schneiderlin, Delph and Sigurddson either don't want the ball or do simple passes when they get it.

Tom looked decent with Barkley, some love pass and movement from them both.

I agree with this and I actually think we have missed Barkley more than some would admit. We need a big strong midfielder who can pick the ball up back to goal and turn on it. Schneiderlin, Delph and Sigurddson either don't want the ball or do simple passes when they get it.

Tom looked decent with Barkley, some love pass and movement from them both.
Btw just to confirm I am not advocating the return of Barkley, but rather a player of a similar mould who can carry the ball for us.

I recognise that from time to time some players become the whipping block for supporters' frustration. The problem with Davies is he so often comes up short of the standard we need it is inevitable that he is widely criticised. Carlo will have to sort him out, probably with"out" being the operative word. However he is certainly not the first player in the queue of those we need to get shut of this coming May.

I recognise that from time to time some players become the whipping block for supporters' frustration. The problem with Davies is he so often comes up short of the standard we need it is inevitable that he is widely criticised. Carlo will have to sort him out, probably with"out" being the operative word. However he is certainly not the first player in the queue of those we need to get shut of this coming May.
I still see him and lewin in the championship, and I don't mean with everton

Davies is absolutely nowhere near the queue of players to sell to begin with and neither is DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back