2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Besic gave you a sense of potential danger, and an imminent red card.

Tom is just anodyne, invisible, and below average.
Everything about the lad is under-paced and dopey...speed of thought, seeing a pass on, making a clean tackle and also anticipating being tackled. I know hes supposedly a gentle soul, but even the Dalai Lama would get stuck in more and with more passion in our midfield than him. Sort it out Finch Farm please.

1594388844846.webp

lol Adam Jones at the Echo again.

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about Tom Davies, but unlike others, he has a high work ethic. He does his job, even if it's not always good enough. In my opinion, it is a valuable player to have in the squad, at least in a transitional phase. He is also not a very expensive player, and is an Everton boy.

Depressing that.

Genuinely we must be the most easily impressed fans going.

He got legged by somebody that probably says "Chocks away" every morning.

Adam Jones gave him a 5 for his Norwich performance and excused Davies as being "tired". He'd played one and a half games in 100 days.

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about Tom Davies, but unlike others, he has a high work ethic. He does his job, even if it's not always good enough. In my opinion, it is a valuable player to have in the squad, at least in a transitional phase. He is also not a very expensive player, and is an Everton boy.

Exactly, don't get the hate myself, he's 5th/6th choice centre mid, which is this day and age is about as good as you can hope for when bringing lads through the academy. Im more concerned about the lads who are no better than him but are 1st choice not 5th.

Mate he is brutal. Any top side I the league would have the pitchforks out. If o got the blue shirt if but my life o. The line and work as hard as I can. It shouldn’t be a bar. He doesn’t do a job he loses it constantly.

After Tom has been rightly binned off, Dominic will fill the vacancy for "locally developed" player fails to make the grade. Dom tries very hard and looks bothered but.....? Maybe beggars can't be choosers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back