2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent seen a single bit of today’s match yet. As an observation, when we win Tom gets overpraised, if we lose he gets over criticised irrespective of his impact on the match in either scenario. I heard on the car radio that they had two chances near the end , if they’d have gone in through no fault of Toms hed have been slaughtered on here. Funny place is GOT .

FFS How low have we fallen ?
I have Davies as captain of my worst ever 11
No wonder we lose to the kids from the other lot,
our standards and expectations are so low

Gylfi was our captain. would Tom be a step down or up from there? don’t chicken out and say it’s a lateral move, that’s the cryarse way out.

Prefer him over siggy Morgan and delph, always wants the ball and always looks forward

He has a tendency to lose the ball in dangerous areas though, needs to work on that

Havent seen a single bit of today’s match yet. As an observation, when we win Tom gets overpraised, if we lose he gets over criticised irrespective of his impact on the match in either scenario. I heard on the car radio that they had two chances near the end , if they’d have gone in through no fault of Toms hed have been slaughtered on here. Funny place is GOT .
You heard it on the radio!! So how come you know if it was his fault or not?
The breakaway Brighton had at the end was Davies's fault, he lost possession. So yes he was to blame.

Thought he played well. He’s one of the few players we have who looks like he wants to win the ball back.

Doesn’t just get near a player and hope he passes it elsewhere, he puts his foot in and tries to make a tackle.

Faint praise, but amazing how a bit of effort to win the ball back stands out a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back