2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been to the sauna ,my thinking place .I reckon there are more tham a few players who know they are going and it is showing in their performances . They must know mustn't they ?Surely they know don't they ?

go.webp

If I was little Thomas I’d be putting those purple shoes on tonight and tapping them together like Dorothy vigorously in hope at least a Championship club approaches him for a move in the near future, it’s the best he can hope for.

I hate to slate younger players but he may be the worst of our CM lot. He is just too slow and always a step behind which is why he fouls so much. He makes me long for Schniederlin which is appalling. Get Beni in the last few games.

Truth is, if this lad wasn’t a scouser/Everton fan, he would have been dumped a long time ago and would be at Preston or somewhere.

I have been saying the same thing for months however every time I make this comment or any negative comment about Davies I get abuse. He is not good enough and never has been in my opinion.

He has lost a lot of confidence and is (when with Sigurdsson) having to do the job of two men

Davies might not be a world beater but, like Keane, he should only really be judged when he is playing with someone who isn't coming back from a bad injury (Gomes) or who has been terrible for years (Sigurdsson).

Besides, if Baningime is going to play next game then it has to be Sigurdsson who gets binned off.

He has lost a lot of confidence and is (when with Sigurdsson) having to do the job of two men

Davies might not be a world beater but, like Keane, he should only really be judged when he is playing with someone who isn't coming back from a bad injury (Gomes) or who has been terrible for years (Sigurdsson).

Besides, if Baningime is going to play next game then it has to be Sigurdsson who gets binned off.

I've seen him play with Gueye and he was still absolute dog turd

I’ve defended young Tom on more than one occasion on this fine website, much to others dismay. I have now seen the light and can see that he needs to take his curly locks to league one and never grace us with his pooness ever again.

I’ve defended young Tom on more than one occasion on this fine website, much to others dismay. I have now seen the light and can see that he needs to take his curly locks to league one and never grace us with his pooness ever again.

Good. Good. More joining the good guys everyday.

People now see him for what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back