2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pecking order would be. Doucoure Allan Gomes Gbamin Delph Davies. We need that 7th midfielder for the first team if we play 4-3-3 or as a viable rotation in a 2. In the summer Delph will hopefully leave and that will give us another space for another midfielder. Moving Davies along is way down on the priorities but if a decent bid came in would bite their hand off.
You can delete 2 of them as they are never fit.

Tom has his place at Everton, sadly it is not on the pitch it is to be a wingman/shopping buddy for his bezzie DCL. The longer Tom stays the longer we keep hold of DCL. If Tom finds his level at Tranmere or Wrexham then we could see the end of DCL going to a club performing at a higher level than we currently are.

Allan and Doucoure are doing very well and everybody else has to be patient and wait until an opportunity arrives.

At the end of this season we will then find out which players the manager will be prepared to move on.

He seems them all in training every day and I am sure is still in learning mode.

I hope he isn't thinking of going on holiday at any point this season.
The Kopite Kornholers will be demanding he stay behind at FF for extra sessions playing "Three and in" with Delph and Tosun, to prove they can run around like headless chickens enough for Bentitez to pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.