2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's awful. How can you not see it?
I just dont.
We have had a team chock full of dross, much of that is still here sucking the lifeblood out of the club...I cant get angry about a lad who is at the very least professional and suffered an injury which kept him out of the squad for a season. Let's also not forget that in his still young career he has had a multitude of dreadful managers messing with his career path by buying and playing they're own expensive dregs without really giving him a looksie. Yeah it could be he's not good enough to be a regular starter but he is good enough for a squad position.

Don't worry mate, We don't agree, it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother you.
Now .... put that finger down, We don't know where its been.

I can at least buy into Tom because for all of his faults we have seen the past few years, he tries to be progressive. He is one of the few midfielders that will actually make runs that many of our other players are too cowardly to make. He has a fair amount of snide too.

I think the brain is there. Does the footballing ability match? Can he keep up with the physicality of the league? I haven’t seen it regularly enough. Just no to Gomes at this point. We have to move on from him.

I can at least buy into Tom because for all of his faults we have seen the past few years, he tries to be progressive. He is one of the few midfielders that will actually make runs that many of our other players are too cowardly to make. He has a fair amount of snide too.

I think the brain is there. Does the footballing ability match? Can he keep up with the physicality of the league? I haven’t seen it regularly enough. Just no to Gomes at this point. We have to move on from him.
Yeah he always wanted to play football the right way and I saw it a couple of times under Carlo against ‘lesser’ teams like when he bosses Sheffield United but can he cut it against the big boys? I doubt it based off what we’ve seen so far but I like him as a squad option for cup games and coming on if we’re on top (whenever that will happen again!)

Yeah he always wanted to play football the right way and I saw it a couple of times under Carlo against ‘lesser’ teams like when he bosses Sheffield United but can he cut it against the big boys? I doubt it based off what we’ve seen so far but I like him as a squad option for cup games and coming on if we’re on top (whenever that will happen again!)
My issue more than anything is we have had too many players that get the benefit of a doubt and we tend to freeze out youngsters (and at times veterans) for players that are absolutely not pulling their weight. I’d like to see a team where players are actually fighting for their places as opposed to playing as the manager’s pet.

I just dont.
We have had a team chock full of dross, much of that is still here sucking the lifeblood out of the club...I cant get angry about a lad who is at the very least professional and suffered an injury which kept him out of the squad for a season. Let's also not forget that in his still young career he has had a multitude of dreadful managers messing with his career path by buying and playing they're own expensive dregs without really giving him a looksie. Yeah it could be he's not good enough to be a regular starter but he is good enough for a squad position.

Don't worry mate, We don't agree, it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother you.
Now .... put that finger down, We don't know where its been.
If he had a bit of pace he could be a squad player... always gives the impression he has lead boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.