2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder his mobility is shocking

download (2).jpeg

Frank knows he isn't good. Frank is a midfielder himself. But we got no decent midfielders now.
The only performing midfielder available now is Doucoure and that's not saying much. I like Doucs in a defensive role but not as Box2Box.

Tom Davies ship has sailed. Is he even good enough for Championship? He looks slower every season goes by.

Not only is he not good, he's been a consistent presence during the woes of recent seasons. Now I'm not blaming Davies for that, but one would think we'd want to clear out everyone associated with that stretch of decline, especially those who are a complete liability on the pitch.

Not only is he not good, he's been a consistent presence during the woes of recent seasons. Now I'm not blaming Davies for that, but one would think we'd want to clear out everyone associated with that stretch of decline, especially those who are a complete liability on the pitch.
Him and Keane starting together is asking for trouble. There are five years of evidence now to back this up. Continuing to do so is just stupid.

This lad is about to enter his 7th full season with Everton and yet he’s shown zero improvement whatsoever. How he’s stuck around this long I’ll never know.
Scored a cracker against City once and trained with England as a young lad. Convinced he is only kept around because he came up the ranks and likes to dress up with DCL .

Status
Not open for further replies.