2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need that last night we were missing nine first team players. A number of the players that played last night would do better if the brought into a strong first team which had a couple of changes but our squad is simply too weak to make wholesale changes.
Bigtitez did his due diligence before he took over, He has a dossier on everyone of our players and knows their strengths and weakness.
surely such a genius would know this?

I'm happy for Davies to stick around in the hope that he maybe gets coached by benitez who has a track record of making bad players marginally better
he has low wages, cares for the club, and so it's alright if he's around for an injury crisis (although is still just not good enough)
Gomes however was scouted by barcelona and played with Lionel Messi during his career, and I simply can't understand how this ever happened. get rid.

I can't stand seeing Davies as an Everton player but anyone can miss a penalty. I never saw the game at all, but according to the BBC ratings he was crap throughout as where some of the others.

Look at gray and Townsend, before they joined people would have said they are just average PL players, same with doucoure.

Now they're making the usual suspects i.e. Davies look like they shouldn't be professional footballers.

So many players at this club have robbed a living for years.

What is it going to take for Tom Davies to not be offered a new contract? Sick of people getting a living from Everton for being a local lad.
Moshiri has to take a lot of the blame obviously, but his biggest failing is keeping the likes of bill and all the other people who’ve lacked ambition for years. And listening to them tell them that Tom Davies deserves a new Contract . Or Unsworth is doing a great job.

He needs to sort out ASAP

Look at gray and Townsend, before they joined people would have said they are just average PL players, same with doucoure.

Now they're making the usual suspects i.e. Davies look like they shouldn't be professional footballers.

So many players at this club have robbed a living for years.

What is it going to take for Tom Davies to not be offered a new contract? Sick of people getting a living from Everton for being a local lad.
Is a great post.
Townsend and gray have done exactly that

I grew up playing football albeit never quite made the grade but I did get to a reasonable level, a couple of my team mates made it to the top of international football and one played for the RS. We had lads in our team that were quality but never made the grade, Tom Davies would not have got in our starting 11 he probably wouldn't have even made the bench. It irks me so much that he has even put the royal blue jersey on never mind has captained the club for a first team game! The lad just simply hasn't got it, what is it that is seen that I am missing he is utter detritus on a football pitch. He is like the last lad picked who has to go in nets because he is garbage. Tom literally boils my pee and I don't give 2 Vs if he is an Evertonian, there are thousands of us on this forum that are Evertonians but not good enough to play for them. Give him the taxi fare to Prenton Park and be done with it.

Nothing against the lad on a personal level, but I absolutely hate seeing him wearing the shirt. If he wasn’t a scouser he’d be absolutely nowhere near our team anymore. Offers us literally nothing 95% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.