2021/22 Tom Davies

Cels

Player Valuation: £60m
Whether you like Tom Davies or not, we are now in a 'beggars can't be choosers' position due to our history of mismanaging transfers and spending silly amounts of money on fees and salaries. I would think we have him until at least the summer window, then we'll probably see him skateboarding his way up to Newcastle as part of a transfer deal.

Baggzio

Player Valuation: £950k
Far and away the worst player to make 100+ appearances for us and far and away the worst player to captain us multiple times. I've honestly never seen anything from him other than a goal 5 years ago. I legitimately can't see a Championship club interested in him, he wouldn't get in that QPR team we played and they're average in their league. Genuinely pains me to watch him in midfield, it's no wonder why Gomes looks alright at the start of the season against Premier League opposition playing with Allan and Doucoure but when he plays with Davies he looks awful next to him. He drags the team down to his awful level almost any time he plays.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks