2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't start tomorrow, rightly so when Allan and Doucs are starting. He will be on the bench while Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Sigs, are out. Tbh Im not sure he will make it as a regular 1st team starter but right now he is the first midfielder off the bench. Dont blame him for that.
Your not sure he will be a regular 1st team starter. Ha ha. How have you come to that conclusion. 150 games in 5 years and about 10 very good games. On paper he’s 4th choice at best. For a team that’s finished 10th and 12th in 2years. That’s tells us everything.

He’s championship standard

Not a chance a “lower league” team are coughing up £8-10m for him, and let’s face it if he’s still here even as a squad player in a couple of years time we will not have progressed at all!
Does his contract run out n 2023? So the club will be looking to move him on, in the next 2 windows id imagine. I’d take 5mil to be honest

Does his contract run out n 2023? So the club will be looking to move him on, in the next 2 windows id imagine. I’d take 5mil to be honest
Not sure when his contract finishes but they should snatch their hands off if anyone is going to pay £5m for him, personally I’d throw JJK in for that price as well! But we all know that Everton will find it in them to renew their contracts don’t we?

I thought this but i kind of admire the way he wants to stay and play for Rafael

….I imagine ‘wanting to play’ is all he wants to do. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d much prefer Everton had a different manager than Benitez.

it staggers belief that some posters world revolves around Benitez. I can see Davies reading your post and shaking his head.

I thought this but i kind of admire the way he wants to stay and play for Rafael
I like him personally, but the club need to take hard decisions rather than being sentimental. The main reason to keep him would be as a squad player because we couldn’t find anyone better to be fourth choice CM with all that entails.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Did alright, was playing as a 10 for a change and despite an overhit 1-2 didn't do anything badly really. He's clearly a decent footballer and good to see Benitez give him another run

Status
Not open for further replies.