2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen improvement in Tom under Benitez and I think he's played quite well of late, especially considering the limited game time he's been given. Allan and Doucoure are ahead of him in the queue, and maybe even Delph based on his latest performances, but I consider Tom just about on par with Gomes and Gbamin at the very least. And the kid is Everton all the way, that's always a plus.

Saying that our fashionista who likes to get stuck in adds no value is just rubbish though.

Gomez played for Barcelona. I think Tom might struggle to get a job there as a ball boy.
No shame in that. Barca have had some pretty good ball boys

DdN-WbzV4AA1nKY.jpg

I've seen improvement in Tom under Benitez and I think he's played quite well of late, especially considering the limited game time he's been given. Allan and Doucoure are ahead of him in the queue, and maybe even Delph based on his latest performances, but I consider Tom just about on par with Gomes and Gbamin at the very least. And the kid is Everton all the way, that's always a plus.

Saying that our fashionista who likes to get stuck in adds no value is just rubbish though.

An improvement under Benitez? Weird take. He’s barely been on the pitch, and when he started his one game v Watford he was awful and we got hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.