2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen that said on here. Lets be honest he's no dm. People post that who want to make some sense of davies. Not having a pop at those who do.
But it isnt cutting it.
I agree. I am just saying Carlo especially tried to turn him into more of a number six which partly explains his lack of attacking output after the first few seasons when he came into a three man midfield and was given license to push on. Tbh he seems a sound lad but he will never be a regular for us I feel his development was stalled for various factors including chopping and changing of managers and his lack of development and first team football. He still looks too scrawny to be a midfielder in this league. It's best for both parties if he moves on.

Crutches and a knee brace...doesn't look good.

Doucoure, Davies, Gomes crocked, Holgate suspended...holding out for Delph and Gbamin to stay fit.

He is sub par defensively (does run a bit) but not strong enough to hold midfield and he definitely has no neck for breaking or threading good passes forward. He is a wall that you pass to and get the ball back. Likeable , but he should move to a team where he can play every game and grow for a few years.

Any chance Gomes might be able to put in an appearance soon? Was only meant to be a calf strain, about 2 months ago. Anyone but Gbamin.

This is zero loss to Everton as he offers absolutely nothing. Only thing he does well is use his money (not deserved) on crap clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.