Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not want to be a wet blanket but honestly MC played at a pedestrian pace for some reason. This gave us time to regroup in time everytime they attack. I would like to see if the dream team last weekend could hold it against fast and robust teams. The coming game against Crystal Palace would be one of those games. Good Luck!

i do not want to be a wet blanket but honestly MC played at a pedestrian pace for some reason. This gave us time to regroup in time everytime they attack. I would like to see if the dream team last weekend could hold it against fast and robust teams. The coming game against Crystal Palace would be one of those games. Good Luck!

it was like watching Martinez's Everton, except this time we were supporting the other side! No wonder everyone thought we were boring and were glad when they finally broke through us and scored.

My comment back in August when the Guardian had Pennington as a breakthrough star..

Scratch Pennington insert Tom Davies. He's a racing certainty to take the PL by storm. Has so much ability and confidence he will be making an impact at Goodison.

Don't get the hype, what does he actually do?

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

Let's all calm down and allow him to enjoy his football, make his mistakes and learn from them without either heavy praise or criticism. He is not going to play every game like he did on Sunday and I worry about a time when he has a dip in form or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back