Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its that time again, where I am embarassed to say I hope we get hammered in order for something to change
You mean manager change? Or a hammering will make Moshiri sell up....thats tye required change but unlikely IMO. Ill.assume you mean manager change - will do nothing for this club. The same old same old 5 minute feel good factor of somthing new, but then quickly realising that nothing has changed.

So we didn't get any better with NDiaye an Lindstrom.

Guardiola could manage this lot and they get snotted here.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.

Well we it was already 2-0 and game over so not entirely sure what your point is. Of course though based off this they should never ever play again.

So we didn't get any better with NDiaye an Lindstrom.

Guardiola could manage this lot and they get snotted here.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.
Tbf to Lindstrom and Ndiaye they at least try to do something when they have the ball at their feet. There is a massive difference in them and the way Dyche plays though. I don't understand why they were brought in if the tactic is still to boot it up to the striker and it worries me that Thelwell and Dyche are so far apart in terms of football philosophy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back