Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're not mutually exclusive

Watch Branners next time he plays, he'll offer the option until it's obvious it's not on, then he'll clear out to win the seconds
No, but a team that actually plays the ball will do a better job of getting into positions to play the ball, the keeper won't be taking touches like that because he won't be winding up to hoof it, etc. etc. Michael Keane is not a good player. We have also won football matches and kept clean sheets with Michael Keane in the past. The management is harming everyone. So bad players become unplayable and that is what we have with Keane.

Arite mate,
Yes the album divided opinion.
No I have not really listened to a lot of Lou Reed, what’s his best album in your opinion.

Transformer is his best mate, other great albums deffo worth a listen are Berlin, New York. His best days were with (in my opinion like) the Velvet Underground. Albums when he was with them that were boss were Loaded, White light/ white heat (best to be spaced out listening to that album 😄) The Velvet Underground with Nico. I’m a massive Lou Reed head mate so everything he has ever done is brilliant to me, even though he’s done some dross stuff.

Transformer is his best mate, other great albums deffo worth a listen are Berlin, New York. His best days were with (in my opinion like) the Velvet Underground. Albums when he was with them that were boss were Loaded, White light/ white heat (best to be spaced out listening to that album 😄) The Velvet Underground with Nico. I’m a massive Lou Reed head mate so everything he has ever done is brilliant to me, even though he’s done some dross stuff.
I will have to give those albums a listen thanks for the recommendations mate ✌️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back