Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said yesterday that if Tottenham didn't win by 5 then Postecoglou should be sacked.

Without Branners we are cooked defensively, could see this result coming from a mile away

I get that Dyche wants new players to force their way in rather than handing them starts on a plate - a way of keeping squad harmony - but we aren't in a position to piss about. O Brien, Ndiyae and Lindstrom have to start imo

Keane is so horrid, actually can't believe he still gets games given his track record. Saw the Pickford goal, he's not offering an option or an angle for a pass, jogging back in a straight line and not communicating at all. Still Pickfords mistake but this is typical of Keane being in the team, everyone around him plays worse.

I get that Dyche wants new players to force their way in rather than handing them starts on a plate
Mark Goldbridge(yea I know) made a good point yesterday about Ten Hag doing similar saying 'why should new players have to force their way in? They've been signed because the others have had their chance over a long period of time and haven't done it'
He was referring to Maguire(their Keane only a lot better) who was subsequently at fault for Brighton's first. Keane has proved we usually lose when he plays. So far that's holding up again. Squad harmony means nothing when the team are losing

Mark Goldbridge(yea I know) made a good point yesterday about Ten Hag doing similar saying 'why should new players have to force their way in? They've been signed because the others have had their chance over a long period of time and haven't done it'
He was referring to Maguire(their Keane only a lot better) who was subsequently at fault for Brighton's first. Keane has proved we usually lose when he plays. So far that's holding up again. Squad harmony means nothing when the team are losing
Exactly. We can't afford to throw away points in order to keep squad players on side

O Brien should walk into the side over Keane

Definitely a managerial weakness, needs to be more ruthless

That must have been the first time that Goldbridge whopper has talked any sense.

Worrying finding myself agreeing with that mutant, but he’s spot on.

I said yesterday that if Tottenham didn't win by 5 then Postecoglou should be sacked.

Without Branners we are cooked defensively, could see this result coming from a mile away

I get that Dyche wants new players to force their way in rather than handing them starts on a plate - a way of keeping squad harmony - but we aren't in a position to piss about. O Brien, Ndiyae and Lindstrom have to start imo

Keane is so horrid, actually can't believe he still gets games given his track record. Saw the Pickford goal, he's not offering an option or an angle for a pass, jogging back in a straight line and not communicating at all. Still Pickfords mistake but this is typical of Keane being in the team, everyone around him plays worse.
Tough to believe we’re objectively evaluating Keane when we’re desperately trying to blame him for the keeper taking too heavy a touch and gifting a goal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back