Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's easier to blame the manager than accept were relegation fodder.
Well we amassed 48 points last year….thats not relegation fodder…that’s firmly mid table. Based on pre season this year and the first two games in we defo look like relegation fodder. So we’ve either regressed or we haven’t, we will gain steam in the next few weeks but we were just not well prepared for the season by a manager who is know for poor starts to the season

We might as well try someone else even if what you say is true. Dyche has got nothing but a complete whooping against two teams so far with better quality teams left to play. I'll apologise if someone else comes in and does just as poorly. Everyone, literally everyone, knows how Dyche will play every single game. And how he's set us up to play isn't working. Maybe you're right, maybe it'll be just as bad under someone else but we might as will give it a go because I struggle to see how we can be worse at the moment.
This

The players were not put in a position to win today. It doesn’t mean another manager would have won it, but putting them into a position where they could do so is the whole job and many weeks Dyche falls short of this.

You're right there mate.

Their ability dictated it.

Both can be true.

Indeed.

Big few days in the window though because if they don't bring in some pace - as I said all summer, it'll go to May again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back