Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
What if they decide they don’t want to o,ay for the next fella in six months.
It will be likely because the next fella is crap as well, it’s rare that good manager getting good performances from a squad that the players down tools. I’m not a lover of sacking managers willy nilly but I don’t take last week as his first game. I’m seeing the same mistakes. It’s not professional at all for players to down them…they should be playing for thr supporters, but it does make you wonder if we can see flaws with him, they certainly can. I would absolutely hate to play under him….its not football.

Last season we went what felt like 3 months without winning, got dockd loads of points and still stayed up without any problems.
As desperate as this start feels, we’ve a long long long way to go still. We will be ok. Heads up everyone

I don’t think anyone is arguing that we aren’t relegation fodder. A new manager at least gives us a hope of avoiding the drop.

They are mate. Like so;

How are we relegation fodder this season after comfortably finishing midtable (removing point deductions) and only losing Onana?

The defending these two games I can understand with no Branthwaite.

It's Dyche's decisions that are mind-boggling and costing us though. Michael Keane should never play for us. Ashley Young the same. He's kept his mates Dyche and Harrison in the team along with Doucouré instead of playing the new signings.

Those are his decisions costing us for me.

At least lindstrum and ndiaye look like they can control and pass a football... dcl and docoure are awful .... Dixon a marked improvement on young... dyches judge of players is atrocious.... having no manager would be not be any worse tbh

You're right there mate.

Their ability dictated it.

Indeed.

Big few days in the window though because if they don't bring in some pace - as I said all summer, it'll go to May again.
If we keep Dyche it'll be done before May. I've been saying I thought he'd keep us up despite me not being able to stand him but after these two showings, both absolute shambles tactically, I no longer think that's true. -7 gd flatters is, we were worse than that over the two games.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back