Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.

We could but a lot of our fans are too apathetic, if fans chanted for him to go and abused him throughout game, he would get sacked. Lampard Silva, Allardyce, Martinez weren't great managers, but were at least decent people. Dyche is a scumbag, who treats club and fans with utter contempt.
Lampard was a slimy Tory pr*ck. Allardyce was horrible too.

Yes I'm sure you were saying that after we battered Liverpool and won the last 5 home games. NT
You obviously have not seen any of my posts (not your fault), but I was saying sack him before that.

He is useless and I will not change my opinion, that run was more the brilliance of the JB, Tarkowski and Pickford triangle than any of Dyche's tactics.

We could but a lot of our fans are too apathetic, if fans chanted for him to go and abused him throughout game, he would get sacked. Lampard Silva, Allardyce, Martinez weren't great managers, but were at least decent people. Dyche is a scumbag, who treats club and fans with utter contempt.
Moshiri won’t be spending more money on managers. Until the ownership is sorted, he’s completely safe. Dyche’s job is to keep us in the PL while we’re so unstable, nothing more.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back