TOXIC WEDNESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not settling for less than six.

It will be a cold day in Anfield when ol’ Khal runs scared of visits from West Ham and Huddersfield blooming Town :rant:

Like your style. But as we just got dicked 4-1 by the most impotent front line in the league, I’m scared of playing everyone!

What? It's a league game with us in a poor position in November. Hardly an FA Cup semi final or last day of the season relegation battle. If we lose then it's hardly season over.
To me yes wednesday night is much bigger than an fa cup semi. Not only for our position in the table but the way we have folded. The team is in the worst shape i have seen since the 90s. The lack of intensity in our play both on and off the ball is frightening. So yes u think the next 3 games are the most important games in our recent history. And i cashed out for flights etc to get to our mist recent 5 wembley visits so i did consider them important. This is a different story. If we dont win thses next 2 matches i see us going down (yes it is december but the rot will be unstopable). Going down will destroy everton for a long long time

My best mate is a West Ham fan.I have watched all their games this season and he has ours.There is no way they are winning it.Then again we aren't either.

Whilst I haven’t watched all their games I have watched quite a few including the last two which are probably the mostt relevant in the context of their season

I am not quite sure why you think they don’t have a chance for I personally think they are clear favourites

Ok losing at Watford on the face of it looks a poor result but Watford are far from mugs but against Leister save the goal the improvement in their play and organisation was there to see

Clearly their strength isn’t at the back but how strong are Everton in the final third?

Their midfield is pretty robust and indeed mobile but going going forward they pose quite a threat. If Arnatovic and Ayew turn up and they play high ball in to Carroll how well will the defence cope?

Confidence will be a feature WHU maybe a bit fragile but even they are in better form than Everton. If WHU score first I struggle to see how the result will go Evertons way whereas if Everton score first I suspect that WHU will respond

So I was invited, and for some reason accepted, to be in the studio for the Bulgarian coverage of this game.

Why did I do that I have no idea.

The definition of insanity and Everton are very similar.

The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same thing over and over again, expecting it to change.

So atleast 4 goals against us

Keown is part right on this one, based on the last couple of results IS big, not 139 yrs big mind
But
All Prem games are big by definition...some bigger than others
The next 25 games, due again to the circumstances, will be bigger than the previous 25...well yeah obvs
Like I stated above Keown is only part right...right team wrong date

Game 38 set down for Sat 13th of May...no doubt moved to Sunday as is done now for sky is...

West Ham Away

He may well be correct on that 139 yr. tag.

As has been said already in this thread, Williams cannot feature on Weds. He shouldn't even be visible anywhere close to the dugouts. I believe we have all had it with his lifting his shirt over his face at the end of the latest given drubbing. Had he shown more professionalism and pride in the offseason he may not have returned in the condition he did. For which his performances are now a reflection of.
If he plays at any stage on Wednesday, there is a possibility of another Nyarko highbury moment.

Yes, hope the ones attending will be right behind the team. Forget about all the negativity for those 90 minutes and support the team.
Not directed at you mate, but i'm sick of seeing this "support the team" rubbish. We HAVE done. Our fans travelled in their thousands Sunday morning all the way to Southampton. The players don't care!

New strategy needed, blindly clapping and supporting isn't working. It's time to get angry imo. Show them we won't stand for it anymore.

As has been said already in this thread, Williams cannot feature on Weds. He shouldn't even be visible anywhere close to the dugouts. I believe we have all had it with his lifting his shirt over his face at the end of the latest given drubbing. Had he shown more professionalism and pride in the offseason he may not have returned in the condition he did. For which his performances are now a reflection of.
If he plays at any stage on Wednesday, there is a possibility of another Nyarko highbury moment.

So who do you suggest replaces him?

So who do you suggest replaces him?

upload_2017-11-27_11-24-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.