TOXIC WEDNESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll fail to stop crosses coming in, primarily from our left side, and Arnautovic and Donkey nads will bully our Cb's and win goal scoring headers. That's what'll happen, as we're repeating the same mistakes every bleeding week. Expect the usually anonymous Lanzini to look like a Worldie as well, as we'll give him time and space to play.

We'll fail to stop crosses coming in, primarily from our left side, and Arnautovic and Donkey nads will bully our Cb's and win goal scoring headers. That's what'll happen, as we're repeating the same mistakes every bleeding week. Expect the usually anonymous Lanzini to look like a Worldie as well, as we'll give him time and space to play.

What you talking about, Unsy will have Gylfi out on the left again after his performance there yesterday...

oh wait....

I would respectfully query our caretaker manager, who won the title with the U23's last season, to draft ANY of the CB's he had available to him last season in place of Williams. We hear so much about our vaunted underage structures. If there is truth to this, it is illogical that there is nobody of superior quality available for selection than Ashley Williams. There are evidently other deep problems in this squad but the rot runs deepest here, IMO.

Not directed at you mate, but i'm sick of seeing this "support the team" rubbish. We HAVE done. Our fans travelled in their thousands Sunday morning all the way to Southampton. The players don't care!

New strategy needed, blindly clapping and supporting isn't working. It's time to get angry imo. Show them we won't stand for it anymore.
Can totally understand the frustration and as always a lot of respect for those that travel the length of the country to support a quite awful team. Just think that a toxic atmosphere and the fans being constantly onnthe players back won't really help with building their confidence or make them care more.

Protests before and after the match if needed, no problem. Support them during those 90 minutes if you ask me. Maybe just maybe it will rub off on the players just like during the Watford home game

If there is one worse team than us, it's you unfortunately .

FWIW, I don't think your old boys are going to be able to cope with Carroll and then a sub of either Ayew or Sakho.

The only way we are likely to concede is through a set piece.

Going to say 2-0 to the Irons.

ITS A DISGRACE LADS IM FUMING SO WILL BE BUILDING UP (ONLY THE 5 SPLIFFS LAD AHAHAHAA) FOR THE GAME BY NOT WANKING SO I KEEP ME TESTOSTERONE LEVELS DEAD HI READY TO FUME LEVEL 10 ON ANY1 THAT IS A HAPPY CLAPPIN SHEEP AN FUELED BY A LEAST 4 BIG MONSTER FLAKES LINE 2 EACH FOR EACH NOZ JUS BEFORE I GO INSIDE DE ARL LADY IN THE LOWER GWLADDY AN I AM GONA GET ON THAT PITCH LAD AND ONE BOMB THE MAIN STAND AS ITS A DISGRACE LAD NOT EVEN BENCHING BEFORE WEDS SO IM LIKE A PURE TASMANIAN DEVIL READY 2 GO OFF NSNO LADS ONE BAD DISGRACE THIS.

ok m8

Can totally understand the frustration and as always a lot of respect for those that travel the length of the country to support a quite awful team. Just think that a toxic atmosphere and the fans being constantly onnthe players back won't really help with building their confidence or make them care more.

Protests before and after the match if needed, no problem. Support them during those 90 minutes if you ask me. Maybe just maybe it will rub off on the players just like during the Watford home game
I'll be honest mate, i've had the life sucked out of me by this squad. I've never hated our players before. But i hate the lot of them. They don't care about us or the club. I won't be clapping or blindly singing their names. I want them to know just how much we've had enough.

If there is one worse team than us, it's you unfortunately .

FWIW, I don't think your old boys are going to be able to cope with Carroll and then a sub of either Ayew or Sakho.

The only way we are likely to concede is through a set piece.

Going to say 2-0 to the Irons.

Funny that

Status
Not open for further replies.