Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there, but, if you was looking to join a Premiership club, regardless of who.... If you was over here talking about joining, would you like to go and see a game?

Who was the closest team playing near Liverpool today?

Hughes has said he is hopeful of signing him.
Very much doubt he went for something to do.
Done deal in my opinion, anounced before 12 tomorow

Hard to say whether the wages thing is a big factor. If so, do we want him?

I was considering a job at 365 last year and swerved it because it was in Stoke. Couldn't live there. Hell hole, made Huyton look like LA

Parts of it are proper grim, think you where right to swerve a job there (especially if by 365 you meant the bookies).

As far as Prem football players go though I doubt any of them live too close to Stoke and there are some lovely places to live in Staffordshire if you're loaded. Not a million miles from Cheshire either.

You have to look at it from Shaqiri's point of view and weigh up the options as if you were him. He can either:
  1. Join a big, historic club with great fans and genuine ambition to challenge at the business end of the table.
  2. Join Everton.

If, and I hate guessing like this, he does choose Stoke, then I reckon them making it clear they've wanted him all summer will be the decider. We are quite quiet about those things so it may seem they are the ones who have been chasing the hardest.
funny how none of the big papers are touching this story with a barge pole (medical, personal terms etc), noone knows how this will pan out
Bit early yet mate ..the Scandal rags dont put it about till 10.30 / 11 pm.

Just speaking to my mate who is a QPR season ticket holder and he said the talk at the game yesterday was that Bournemouth had put a new bid in which was likely to be accepted. No mention of Everton though. Not that he is in the know though just what fans at game were saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back