Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's now 21, has over 100 Belguim Pro League appearances, has played in 17 Champions League games, has a Belgium cap under his belt making the squad despit Belguim having an immense attacking line and has also been a part of the Anderlecht first team since 2011. Oh and I almost forgot to mention he won the Belguim Golden Shoe last year for the best Belguim player in the league.

Odds are someone will pick him up this window, if clubs were to wait that much longer and his value will have more than doubled, I promise you. To be able to get on a player of his quality and potential you have to get on them early, right now is the perfect time to sign him he's more than capable of coming in and making an impact straight away yet he also as buckets of potential and will develop into a really class player.

I may have a little bit of a man crush on Praet, I honestly think he'd be the perfect signing.

Completely agree with this one, everyone new who Depay was this time last year and all someone needed to do was probably throw in a 12million bid, but over the year he has got better and now at United for a lot more cash

Has Bill found any money yet or is he still out on the corner holding a cup waiting for more change?
He is in hiding making up more lies.
On a brighter note that excellent shareholder something earl has said sylvester can make the chelsea game.
Our board are so usefull and ambitious

Can't help but laugh at everyone who thinks that every time another team signs a player, it automatically makes them a better team. Sorry lads, that's not how it works.
And the fact that we were "in for him" but lost out based on the same papers that brought you http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-offer-Aaron-Lennon-plus-cash-land-man.html and the ever popular http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-open-james-mccarthy-talks-6155252 makes it all the funnier

I've got a feeling that we're waiting for the outcome of the Stones deal before we do any more business. As it would undoubtedly affect our targets if we had an extra £30m to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back