Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading all this while listening to Sign Someone Everton.
Put aside that he plays for them, would it not be worth considering Ballotelli from Liverpool? Before I get dry bummed by the sausage of fume think about it.
Frozen out by them, available for around 7m and I genuinely think he'll have Euro 2016 in the back of his mind, as I'm sure he'll want to impress this season be in the Italy team.
Applies lube!!
I would rather give Kone a new contract.

......Express reporting more money on Charlie Austin joining Everton. I just looked on Oddschecker and nothing appears to be registering but the Express report is new (I think).

Put aside that he plays for them, would it not be worth considering Ballotelli from Liverpool? Before I get dry bummed by the sausage of fume think about it.
Frozen out by them, available for around 7m and I genuinely think he'll have Euro 2016 in the back of his mind, as I'm sure he'll want to impress this season be in the Italy team.
Applies lube!!

Absolutely not.

He is Trouble with a capital T.

"Why always Me ?" Because you are a total tit Mario.

Mind you, if he agreed to let off some fireworks in Bill's office...

I fully agree with what you are saying, players he has either given a chance to, or signed include:

Besic
Barkley
Lukaku
Deulofeu
Stones
Garbutt
Galloway
Browning
McAleny
Joel
McCarthy

However, these must be supplemented with players of the correct age. Old players include:

Kone
Barry
Howard
Jags
Baines
Pienaar
Osman

Therefore, we are only left with a middle group of:

McGeady
Mirallas
Oviedo
Coleman
Naismith
Gibson

And Gibson is always injured, Oviedo has had injury troubles, Mirallas is in and out of injury, Naismith isn't good enough. So we don't really have too much in this department. We need a loan or two from this group to get us through to seeing a fully developed first group.

Agree with this. We are definitely light on players in their 'prime' and it's those players that the manager should in theory be able to look to for a consistent performance level. The younger group will clearly be inconsistent, the older group struggle to maintain their performance when the fixtures pile up and can go past it with very little warning (see distin and Barry last year).

If lennon comes in he'd be in the middle group. I also think mccarthy's experience means he is in there even though he is young. Need more though.

Aye, and I understand where you're coming from and yes, it frustrates me that we appear unable or unwilling to take on the like of SC, WBA, CP etc in the transfer stakes. But, let's imagine (maybe fancifully) for a moment that we don't spend any more or very little and yet El Bob gets things right and we finish above all of them... imagine their fume at being gazumped by 'little, cheapskate' Everton.

Aye, and I understand where you're coming from and yes, it frustrates me that we appear unable or unwilling to take on the like of SC, WBA, CP etc in the transfer stakes. But, let's imagine (maybe fancifully) for a moment that we don't spend any more or very little and yet El Bob gets things right and we finish above all of them... imagine their fume at being gazumped by 'little, cheapskate' Everton.
Sounds a bit like Once Upon a Time, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back