Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs and another premier league club after Embolo according to Basel. Anyone reckon we could be the other? Havn't seen much of him but know he's highly rated.

If nothing else, this gives us another player to fume over when he goes elsewhere or stays put!

Spurs and another premier league club after Embolo according to Basel. Anyone reckon we could be the other? Havn't seen much of him but know he's highly rated.

If nothing else, this gives us another player to fume over when he goes elsewhere or stays put!
Think it's Villa? They've been linked with him a bit this summer.

It's not about the amount spent, it's about the quality the money spent acquires.
Bristol City may well spent a lot more than Everton currently/may end up spending this window, but if you seriously think they would beat us once in ten chances, then with respect, you need help.

With the greatest of respect don't patronise me. I didn't suggest Bristol would beat us.

We wanted him last January but were priced out of a move. Doubt it's us though but that would rule Spurs out of the race for Austin, especially as they seem to be close to signing N'Jie from Lyon too.

We wanted him last January but were priced out of a move. Doubt it's us though but that would rule Spurs out of the race for Austin, especially as they seem to be close to signing N'Jie from Lyon too.

I reckon the only way Spurs would move is if Kane went. And @Yid4life has said, they would riot if he did.

Put aside that he plays for them, would it not be worth considering Ballotelli from Liverpool? Before I get dry bummed by the sausage of fume think about it.
Frozen out by them, available for around 7m and I genuinely think he'll have Euro 2016 in the back of his mind, as I'm sure he'll want to impress this season be in the Italy team.
Applies lube!!

Then why bother fuming about how much they've spent, it's pointless in the extreme.

I'm not fuming to coin an oft used phrase in here. I'm comparing a team just promoted to the Championship spending more than Everton who will have "earned" close to a Billion in the Premier league over the years. I'm fully cognisant of the way football economics work and what is concerning is how little we've spent - so far. I don't doubt we can out spend Bristol but I don't think that many in here would have expected the sheer lack of movement considering the gaffer stated he wanted a settled team and was in for players in certain positions in addition to Deulofeu and Cleve. That was my point and if you can't see that then you obviously need help !!

Put aside that he plays for them, would it not be worth considering Ballotelli from Liverpool? Before I get dry bummed by the sausage of fume think about it.
Frozen out by them, available for around 7m and I genuinely think he'll have Euro 2016 in the back of his mind, as I'm sure he'll want to impress this season be in the Italy team.
Applies lube!!

I bet he'd score more for us than our other strikers and I bet we'd get him for a lot less than £7mill if he's still at the RS on 25th August.

I'm not fuming to coin an oft used phrase in here. I'm comparing a team just promoted to the Championship spending more than Everton who will have "earned" close to a Billion in the Premier league over the years. I'm fully cognisant of the way football economics work and what is concerning is how little we've spent - so far. I don't doubt we can out spend Bristol but I don't think that many in here would have expected the sheer lack of movement considering the gaffer stated he wanted a settled team and was in for players in certain positions in addition to Deulofeu and Cleve. That was my point and if you can't see that then you obviously need help !!

Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back