Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edzeko to Rome for £14 mill. Not that much for him, seems like a decent striker. Why wasn't Everton after him?

i wish people would stop asking why we aren't every individual who signs for a new club, just because you like the player, doesn't mean our club wanted him. especially when all these players are going to champions league regular teams.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... i cannot take this anymore.

Promised myself I wouldn't sneak on here and join the hysteria this very morning.......

This board are wrecking my summer, thanks Bill you [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]!

It'd actually be very symbolic. I hope the mods do it and then someone gets into the footy media and says THE premier Everton fan forum has had to shut its Everton summer transfer debate thread through lack of activity.

Ha Ha, that'd be immense.
Yep lock it til the very last hour of the window,then the floodgates will open and the forum will crash as we re-sign Alcarazlol

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... i cannot take this anymore.

Promised myself I wouldn't sneak on here and join the hysteria this very morning.......

This board are wrecking my summer, thanks Bill you [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]!

I'll give you 2 days before you go bye bye........

i wish people would stop asking why we aren't every individual who signs for a new club, just because you like the player, doesn't mean our club wanted him. especially when all these players are going to champions league regular teams.
Our CLUB doesn't seemingly want anyone, well no one with that "feel good factor at least"

Martinez gets starved of cash to secure the three players he needs and you see that as being down to him?

Actually mate, it is in part down to him, if he chooses to take a fat wedge and do what the board instructs him too vis a vis telling the media bs, then got no sympathy for him at all, other managers have walked under same situations, one of whixh currently won our last trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back