Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That lad who spurs are signing looks a clever signing at 10 mill. Supposed to be the next Sammy Etoo. Supposed to have loads of pace and ability. Would love to have a rapid striker at us.

Dont worry big Charlie will bring in that blistering pace for us.

I have a funny feeling that the official Everton twitter account will be bombarded with memes, funny jokes, insults and taunts as soon as Martinez says one thing about transfers in his conference.

Did you nor hear Bobby say he's not after 'name' players for short term buzz!

He wants players with no names!!

I'll just leave this here then.

Following yesterday's announcement of Shaqiri's £12,000,000 arrival, the Ticket Office has been inundated with requests to purchase season cards and tickets for upcoming matches.
(...)
Retail stores have also been receiving an unprecedented level of orders with the Shaqiri-printed '22' shirts already the fastest selling in the Club's history.

Them square-faced potato-head midget-worshipping beauts.

Looks like due to constraints from the board, Martinez is playing the long term build a squad game.

Which obviously if it comes off is very exciting for the future. I just wonder if he'll be in a job long enough to see it bear fruit...Or maybe this was the boards plan all along and are 100% behind Martinez 5 year plan.

Just a thought, probably no where near the mark.

Looks like due to constraints from the board, Martinez is playing the long term build a squad game.

Which obviously if it comes off is very exciting for the future. I just wonder if he'll be in a job long enough to see it bear fruit...Or maybe this was the boards plan all along and are 100% behind Martinez 5 year plan.

Just a thought, probably no where near the mark.
With his bag of sweets and his cheeky smile and all that with the amount of kids we are signing.

With his bag of sweets and his cheeky smile and all that with the amount of kids we are signing.

Not overly bothered with signing kids, some work out some don't but you always have to look towards the future.

However as we all know, we are short of numbers and quality, now.

That lad who spurs are signing looks a clever signing at 10 mill. Supposed to be the next Sammy Etoo. Supposed to have loads of pace and ability. Would love to have a rapid striker at us.

Dont worry big Charlie will bring in that blistering pace for us.

A worldy goalscorer or a money grabbing [Poor language removed]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back