Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
This rumour is dead before it even starts.

"I go there or I stay at Celta, no matter what team comes in," he told a press conference.

"I've had a lot of offers, financially to earn much more money, but I'm happy here, I feel like a player and I have the affection of the fans.

"I repeat: I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta."

NEXT
We could buy him - and loan him back to wherever he wants to play.

Yes.
This rumour is dead before it even starts.

"I go there or I stay at Celta, no matter what team comes in," he told a press conference.

"I've had a lot of offers, financially to earn much more money, but I'm happy here, I feel like a player and I have the affection of the fans.

"I repeat: I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta."

NEXT

Well according to dave's logic this is virtually a come and get me plea.

"We have a phenomenal facility."
gez.png

He has a release clause of 12.6m, so all we can do is ask him nicely and hope, I think it's a longshot but Martinez has form for sweet talking Spaniards.

Maybe. Would be boss. But he did say this like today:

Either I go there or I stay at Celta," he said. "It doesn't matter which other teams come in. I have had a lot of offers, financially they were very lucrative, but I am happy here. I feel like a football player and I have noticed the affection of the fans. I'll repeat it again: either I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back