Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

Could this man be joining us, he eats footballs like noodle :)

I have remained positive thus far but I'm not going to lie, it's highly frustrating to see clubs that are not even close to the stature of Everton - signing players left, right and centre.

Come on Everton, pull your damn finger out!

Norwich apparently interested in Destro for £5m. He was immense for Roma a couple of seasons ago but not heard much about him since. £5m sounds a bargain compared to £15m for Austin

We buy januzai who perfers the left side but believes he can play a number 10. He got the belief in him, he ambitious and would fit in to replace pienaar and also play behind a striker. Already settled in north west.
Januszaj (or however it's spelt) has some promise, but thus far I don't think he's as good as Deulofeu. So price would be a serious factor here: if he came in at around the £5m mark then fair enough, but much more than that and I would have reservations.

Januszaj (or however it's spelt) has some promise, but thus far I don't think he's as good as Deulofeu. So price would be a serious factor here: if he came in at around the £5m mark then fair enough, but much more than that and I would have reservations.
Isn't he classed as homegrown? therefore will cost much more than 5 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back