Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
caught up with the thread ... bit slow isn't it today ?
my thoughts ...
even if baines is out , I cant see us getting another lb unless its a short term loan. l injury and , 1 loan away still leaves us 2 very good layers there.

as for Honda shouts , ive gone off the idea ..... 29 isn't young for the role he plays , and would he settle in north England ? London maybe , anywhere else , I'm not convinced. 23 -26 age bracket allows a bit of a sell on value and time to settle and grow with the squad.

would I buy vega ? id much prefer dhalsim , he would be boss In goal. and I'm sure sagat would make a better striker too . hes a cross between big dunk ibrahimovic and tommy gravesen.

caught up with the thread ... bit slow isn't it today ?
my thoughts ...
even if baines is out , I cant see us getting another lb unless its a short term loan. l injury and , 1 loan away still leaves us 2 very good layers there.

as for Honda shouts , ive gone off the idea ..... 29 isn't young for the role he plays , and would he settle in north England ? London maybe , anywhere else , I'm not convinced. 23 -26 age bracket allows a bit of a sell on value and time to settle and grow with the squad.

would I buy vega ? id much prefer dhalsim , he would be boss In goal. and I'm sure sagat would make a better striker too . hes a cross between big dunk ibrahimovic and tommy gravesen.

Isn't dhalsim that fella off the street fighter game who used to shout "yoga flame" and "yoga fire"??

And there it is...Wigan connection of course...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-appoint-oscar-brau-new-9857731

Everton have appointed Oscar Brau as the club’s new sports therapist.

The Spaniard replaces Craig Mazur who left to join the backroom staff at West Ham United this summer.

Brau, 46, had previously worked under Roberto Martinez at Swansea City and Wigan Athletic.

The former Espanyol player has also held posts with Galatasaray and Steaua Bucarest, from whom he joined Everton last month.

Brau lists the Andorran and Romanian national teams as former employers, as well as the Spanish youth water polo side.

The masseur has also worked in professional tennis and counts multi-Grand Slam winner Rafael Nadal and Svetlana Kuznetsova as clients.

Brau’s brother, Juanjo, has been first-team physio at Barcelona for over 10 years and has has been credited with helping keep Lionel Messi fit.

I especially liked these bits ...

Brau lists the Andorran and Romanian national teams as former employers, as well as the Spanish youth water polo side.

Brau’s brother, Juanjo, has been first-team physio at Barcelona for over 10 years and has has been credited with helping keep Lionel Messi fit.

my cv is just as good .... i can list Gloucester under 11s cheese rolling club

also by association ,my brother is a gynecologist ... therefore , trust me , I am a gynecologist.

also by association ,my brother is a gynecologist ... therefore , trust me , I am a gynecologist.

Hanging that is. I can boast I pushed Ron Jeremy out of his role, think that tops Brau's CV, ffs.

Think Niles and Fraser Crane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back