Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain that we're not. He's not going anywhere for less than £15m and if we were prepared to cough up that kind of money we'd have made a bid well before now.

Plus I think there's something definitely about his dodgy shoulder.

Not sure he'd get through out medical.

Thanks man, it's alright :)

We can dream right?

Everything i have heard suggests with Yarmolenko it isn't the fee that will be a stumbling block, but rather all the hidden payments that would have to be given to advisor's, owners etc, long with a salary that would wreck the current wage structure - 100k+ a week etc, seems very like the situation with Konoplynka's payments from Seville, would absolutely love to be wrong on it but see absolutely no chance on earth we will actually be able to sign the lad, be suprised if he ends up at Spurs for similar reasons as well.

Also believe he has hired Raiola to try to push through a transfer abroad, given his comments about Lukaku and his move to Everton see that as being a HUGE block to any deal as well

Everything i have heard suggests with Yarmolenko it isn't the fee that will be a stumbling block, but rather all the hidden payments that would have to be given to advisor's, owners etc, long with a salary that would wreck the current wage structure - 100k+ a week etc, seems very like the situation with Konoplynka's payments from Seville, would absolutely love to be wrong on it but see absolutely no chance on earth we will actually be able to sign the lad, be suprised if he ends up at Spurs for similar reasons as well.

Also believe he has hired Raiola to try to push through a transfer abroad, given his comments about Lukaku and his move to Everton see that as being a HUGE block to any deal as well
Didn't know the details such as these, nor about his Agent being the snide that is now Lukaku's either.

You just had to bury the hatchet in the dream didn't you :(

No problem mate, helps explain why one of the best attacking players IMO in Europe is not drawing any bids/attention past some cursory enquiries
So from that I get the feeling he's quite hard-working and grounded, fulfilled his promise of winning the league with his team, but the arrogance of the Ukrainian rich owners etc often take some form of hard-ball approach when it comes to selling.

Seems legit, the quotes in their range from 20-25 million euros as their asking price (blowing away my earlier valuation that caused a ruckus haha).

It quotes at the end 'All of this explains why very few Ukrainians make their way to Europe’s top leagues. It will be interesting to see if Mino Raiola will once again pull the rabbit out of the hat and get Yarmolenko out of this predicament.'

- Perhaps he can do us a favour and convince him to come here, doubt he'll pay for his transfer for us though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back