Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still see us signing him. Highly doubt he will sign a new contract with QPR so I expect us to bid around 10m if hes still available on deadline day and we haven't signed a striker then. Hearing that clubs are put off by his leg(?) so I have been told
He's got a bad leg? Then 15m will certainly be too much for us. A lower fee + addons depending on how much he plays would be better

He's got a bad leg? Then 15m will certainly be too much for us. A lower fee + addons depending on how much he plays would be better

Failed a medical at Hull a while back. Pretty sure that is the line we are taking in negotiations. Other clubs in for him, obvs, but I am certain we have spoken with him and QPR.

Sheeds reckons we're definitely interested in him but thinks we probably wont get him. I assume its more down to the QPR asking price than anything else.

Probably. We should be interested in a striker who scored 17 Prem goals.

I do worry about the shoulder thing. I've heard a few bits. But he played loads last season.

Probably. We should be interested in a striker who scored 17 Prem goals.

I do worry about the shoulder thing. I've heard a few bits. But he played loads last season.
Exactly. Lots of players have failed medicals at clubs but joined another and played - Loic Remy. Willing to take the risk on Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back