Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know, but this Yarmolenko rumour has just come from someone at the match overhearing someone saying we're signing him. Could have just been repeating the rumour from twitter.

I've been directly told by someone who works for Everton and posted so on the Everton forum before the game.

This person would know, my only concern being it was just too easy how they said it, like they were leaking information just to keep the fans happy in the wake of a plane flying over.

Maybe I'm just too sceptical but the person who told me, would know. I've never posted rumours before, ever.

The only think was, he's not into footy too much himself and his actual words where, some playmaker from Kiev who tore the back out if us for £14 mill.....I just assumed Yarmalenko.

I've been directly told by someone who works for Everton and posted so on the Everton forum before the game.

This person would know, my only concern being it was just too easy how they said it, like they were leaking information just to keep the fans happy in the wake of a plane flying over.

Maybe I'm just too sceptical but the person who told me, would know. I've never posted rumours before, ever.

The only think was, he's not into footy too much himself and his actual words where, some playmaker from Kiev who tore the back out if us for £14 mill.....I just assumed Yarmalenko.

I didn't know that, thought it was just rumours from the game. I hope it's true, he'd be a great player for us to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back