Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even know who won it last year. Or the year before. As soon as we were out I went back to not caring at all about it.

Problems are all over his ownership and dealing with Ukranian teams mate, i highlighted it in a earlier post, i'm crazy over hoping we get him myself like

I thought this Yarmolenko lad had all sorts of weird demands/ownership issues? Like a mega signing on fee and mega wages?

Or is that the bloke who Stoke signed from Inter?

both mate, dodgy as [Poor language removed] ownership for all the Ukranian players, Konoplynka is the one that was revealed in detail though, reckon seville paid around 16m for a free transfe lol

He's only been at one club his whole senior career to be fair to him

Attitude wise he is perfect for us mate, ability wise he's brilliant, can play all 3 positions we are lacking for lw/cam/striker although best on the right, only negative is his club/owners and his new agent Raiola (although think he has been hired not as his agent but to help facilitate a move out of Ukaine)

Can see players leaving before the window shuts .. If we can get rid of mcgeady I think we will bring in Lennon .. Also can see Naismith going ... I had seen a rumour Norwich were interested .. Wouldn't be surprised if he brought in a left full back on loan either . Yarlamenko though would be ideal and allow Ross to continue to play that 10 role and also put cleverly back in the middle of the park and Barry could be rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back