Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant blame them trying to grow the site/forum, it one way of getting people on there if it had more traffic i for one would spend a lot more time on there.

As I said, that's fine mate, all power to them and you - but as a result it's fair for people to be dismissive of their credentials when they're using such tactics.

Nothing against any Everton site getting off the ground - I'd personally just prefer that if they have source info, post it properly, and if they don't, don't.

http://dynamo.kiev.ua/news/213829-smi-everton-nachal-peregovoryi-po-yarmolenko

According to the Liverpool Echo, now "toffee" preparing for talks on the possible transfer of the best football player of Ukraine. It is noted that in the transition Yarmolenko personally interested mentor "Everton" Roberto Martinez, who has managed to convince the leadership of the club need to sign in Ukrainian.

It is noted that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was ready to move on, "Goodison Park". In the near future this issue will come clear.

Aye, but what I'm saying is if they're happy to publish nonsense, then there's every reason to believe they'd be happy to lean on the fact they have 'sources' to get traffic during a transfer window, even if what they're saying isn't true.

There's a certain duo on Twitter right now that have done the exact same thing for a good few years now - no substance, just bollocks.

It's this simple with me - if you know something, say it. Don't say "work permit coming!" or "two clubs in for Stones" with zero details, as that makes you the internet version of ClubCall, jumping up and down for attention like a child on sugar.

They were checking with their source that they could post the info.

Their news articles don't pretend to be informed, they quote the media source directly.

Look you're original point was that they were making it up, it's since been shown to you that it's obviously not the case and now you've shifted onto a different issue you have with them.

According to the Liverpool Echo, now "toffee" preparing for talks on the possible transfer of the best football player of Ukraine. It is noted that in the transition Yarmolenko personally interested mentor "Everton" Roberto Martinez, who has managed to convince the leadership of the club need to sign in Ukrainian.

It is noted that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was ready to move on, "Goodison Park". In the near future this issue will come clear.

Up the mighty Butterscotches!

Funny, butterscotch was "Rooney" when I translated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back