Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what you've heard you don't start tweeting Stones out unless you're 95 % sure it's happening.
Why mess with fellow blues rare good vibe time?

Spot on mate - if there's loads of beauts making stuff up indiscriminately for the sake of being ostentatious gimps, then they need to be responsible about posting stuff and giving them a platform to do it, 'cos it's pretty unforgivable to be accessory to winding up fellow blues like that, IMO.

They were checking with their source that they could post the info.

Their news articles don't pretend to be informed, they quote the media source directly.

Look you're original point was that they were making it up, it's since been shown to you that it's obviously not the case and now you've shifted onto a different issue you have with them.

Nope, sorry mate. I said this with the Yarmolenko stuff too - don't say it unless you have details to say. No excuses. Don't wind up Blues with positive or negative stuff.

I get you want to defend the forum, but I'm not attacking the forum - I'm disagreeing with the site and that Twitter account. Two different things.

As I said, that's fine mate, all power to them and you - but as a result it's fair for people to be dismissive of their credentials when they're using such tactics.

Nothing against any Everton site getting off the ground - I'd personally just prefer that if they have source info, post it properly, and if they don't, don't.

They've explained their position quite clearly, genuinely don't get your grievance

As I said, that's fine mate, all power to them and you - but as a result it's fair for people to be dismissive of their credentials when they're using such tactics.

Nothing against any Everton site getting off the ground - I'd personally just prefer that if they have source info, post it properly, and if they don't, don't.
get were your coming from, as for there sourced info its from the same lads that used to be on here , sometimes it hits the target sometimes it misses, suppose its the nature of the game, i dont take it in to much myself till i see them in a blue shirt.

Yarmolenko is the perfect signing for Martinez to sweet-talk the hell out of some people. The owner of Dynamo doesn't care about money at all apparently, just wants Yarmolenko to go to a 'top club'. Yarmolenko 100% wants out of Ukraine and just needs to be convinced of the club. Get on that plane Bobby and go shmooze those lads.
Bobby needs to promise him champions league.

They've explained their position quite clearly, genuinely don't get your grievance

Already said - it's basically don't do this crap:

(Where they give no details but just wind Blues up - e.g. Clubcall)

(Where they have no details, name two clubs to cover arse)

If info is sourced, name the club, the fee, and when expected. What they've done in the above tweets is basically detailed a likelihood that anyone could have put together.

DAVIDMOYES came on here and simply said "we've signed Mirallas." That's how you give sourced info out. Until then, unless you're 100% sure, simply don't do it - don't wind up Evertonians.

From all I can gather, we are in for him. Whatever that means.

Doesn't mean we'll get him.

And that's only if you believe the rather dubious source of the info anyway.

Hence the below 50% verdict.

Cheers mate.

Right i'm hitting the hay. You taking the night shift for Yarm'?

I'll take over at 7.30am.

Already said - it's basically don't do this crap:

(Where they give no details but just wind Blues up - e.g. Clubcall)

(Where they have no details, name two clubs to cover arse)

If info is sourced, name the club, the fee, and when expected. What they've done in the above tweets is basically detailed a likelihood that anyone could have put together.

DAVIDMOYES came on here and simply said "we've signed Mirallas." That's how you give sourced info out. Until then, unless you're 100% sure, simply don't do it - don't wind up Evertonians.

I've not been on the forum that long... has the slim possibility of that poster being the actual Moyesiah ever been discussed? Wouldn't surprise me if his meticulous approach had extended to 'fan morale' or something, although I admittedly can't thing of a tangible enough reason for why he would do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back