Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That account has been winding Stoke fans up all night. Saw them before saying the reason they couldn't sign Yarmolenko is because realistically Stoke can't sign that class of player like Everton can.

Cos their delusions of grandeur were shattered with his comments, so proceeded to give jib about Ukraine as though they don't look like they were conceived in Chernobyl themselves.

Evertonian twitter presence should shower Dinamo/Yarms/his agent with gushing, sickly praise to seal the deal.

I really hope he signs

1srRBs_Elik.jpg

Mrs Yarmolenko

The Kiev chairman has stated he will only go to a top European club. I think we're on the way up again and the way we performed in Europe last year qualifies us as such.
Also said he's willing to lose money. Could possibly get him on the cheap.

The Kiev chairman has stated he will only go to a top European club. I think we're on the way up again and the way we performed in Europe last year qualifies us as such.
If & its still a Big If we are trying to sort a deal I hope we arent piss fappin about on the price (must av known it well in advance)
These players only come up once in a Blue Moon so if it is a goer lets not act smalltime & mess it up .

You know, I would've loved to measure Bill's pulse like when they do that in those poker shows, his heart must've gone racing when he heard that comment.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/transfer-window-thread.77409/page-1433'

As it became known "Dinamomanii" Yesterday leader of the "Dynamo" Andrei Yarmolenko met famous football agent Vadim Chablis. The content of their conversation are not known, but witnesses reported that it was conducted in an intense way.

The meeting took place on the basis of "Dynamo" in Chapayevka before the match U-21 championship, "Dynamo" - "Karpaty".

After yesterday's statements by the coach, "Stoke City" Mark Hughes that his club out of the market in the summer off-season, the probability of moving Yarmolenko league dropped to almost zero. At the same time Shabliy known for its close cooperation with the "Dynamo" - only in this offseason, he organized a move to the club of four players - Morozyuk, Petrovich Nemtinova and Troyanovskiy. It is possible that Andrew has consulted with the agent about this difficult situation for him.

Earlier footballer said that he would like to go to "Stoke City", but club president Igor Surkis does not let him because he believes "stock" not good enough to continue a career option for its best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back