Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Lenin.
fc,550x550,white.jpg

@BlueLlama

After the English Stoke failed to transfer Andrey Yarmolenko, leader of the attempt to sign Dinamo decided another English club - Everton.
According to Express, Everton have started negotiations with the leaders of Dinamo transfer Yarmolenko. It is reported that Everton have made a first offer of 15 million euros.
Earlier it was reported about the trip known agent Vadim Chablis to Liverpool, where he was offered the services of the leader of the "white-blue" Everton.
We add that the mentor Dynamo Sergei Rebrov told about the readiness to release Yarmolenko. Also, it has repeatedly declared the capital club president Igor Surkis.
At the same time give Yarmolenko in Stoke even for big money Surkis considers wrong.
Note that the football player would like to try his hand in the Premier League, but at the same time Yarmolenko is not offended by Igor Surkis president for failing to sell the player.

The same news on Sports bigmir) net: Everton is willing to pay 15 million euros for Yarmolenko

This is going end up as a huge fume isn't it... Everton are going to do a everton on it and Spurs will sign him !!.

I reckon your probably right mate, though Spurs are no nearer to the CL than we are so I can't see why they would look more attractive to their chairman of.its true that the chairman has a big say in where he goes.

Hopefully when we played them Kenwright got the fine wine out and not a can of smart price lager when entertaining him pre match.

Everton's marquee signing 2015
Ukrainian media reporting this story now. Seems we really are in talks. Link is there for anyone who wants to translate it and read over the same details that have previously been mentioned.

The only thing to add: "We add that the manager of Dynamo Sergei Rebrov told about the readiness to release Yarmolenko"

http://korrespondent.net/sport/foot...nko?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Its basically nothing that we don't already know.

Mentions that Stoke tried and failed. Everton have bid 15m euro as their opening bid.

When you don't get quotations from those involved, you have to assume its just a load of bollocks.

Buckle up gents, I've got some great ITK stuff for you: John Harkes (former US men's team captain) visited the bar where I was watching the Southampton game to promote the new team he will be coaching next spring. When talking to him, he mentioned that his son just trained (and I think played a couple games with) our U-21s (I was proudly sporting my Barkley kit). Being in the coaching fraternity and all, he met with Martinez and had nothing but good things to say about him, Unsworth, Finch Farm, and the club. When I mentioned frustration in the transfer market, he assured me that Martinez has very firm targets in mind. So obviously, that means ... WE'RE GETTING YARMALENKO !!!!

Buckle up gents, I've got some great ITK stuff for you: John Harkes (former US men's team captain) visited the bar where I was watching the Southampton game to promote the new team he will be coaching next spring. When talking to him, he mentioned that his son just trained (and I think played a couple games with) our U-21s (I was proudly sporting my Barkley kit). Being in the coaching fraternity and all, he met with Martinez and had nothing but good things to say about him, Unsworth, Finch Farm, and the club. When I mentioned frustration in the transfer market, he assured me that Martinez has very firm targets in mind. So obviously, that means ... WE'RE GETTING YARMALENKO !!!!
Is that it ?

He really is utter poop. No idea why anyone rates him.

I think he is much better than that, but given the stupid prices quoted I hope we don't go anywhere near.

I'm struggling to think of many, or any, centre-halves I would rate in the price bracket that we might (or might not) be able to afford.

We're in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back