Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks tbh mate, best striker in Europe for 4-5 years was a Ukranian, best winger we have ever had at the club was a Ukranian

I thought alexandersson was a swede bro?

Plenty of examples of the opposite mate. Including, IMO, Moyes biggest flop...

I stand by it plenty of players from that part of the world have bombed over here...

Buckle up gents, I've got some great ITK stuff for you: John Harkes (former US men's team captain) visited the bar where I was watching the Southampton game to promote the new team he will be coaching next spring. When talking to him, he mentioned that his son just trained (and I think played a couple games with) our U-21s (I was proudly sporting my Barkley kit). Being in the coaching fraternity and all, he met with Martinez and had nothing but good things to say about him, Unsworth, Finch Farm, and the club. When I mentioned frustration in the transfer market, he assured me that Martinez has very firm targets in mind. So obviously, that means ... WE'RE GETTING YARMALENKO !!!!
Oh, mate. That was a long story to get absolutely nowhere.

I thought alexandersson was a swede bro?

Plenty of examples of the opposite mate. Including, IMO, Moyes biggest flop...

I stand by it plenty of players from that part of the world have bombed over here...

Not as many as you probably think mate, Billy was a big failure but honestly 1. he was over-hyped anyway - as shown by flopping back in Russia after us, and 2. he was all wrong for a Moyes team - could have worked out better at a team more willing to 'carry' a player so to speak.

would put beattie, Van der meyde, Kroldrupp as all bigger failures tho personally

Not as many as you probably think mate, Billy was a big failure but honestly 1. he was over-hyped anyway - as shown by flopping back in Russia after us, and 2. he was all wrong for a Moyes team - could have worked out better at a team more willing to 'carry' a player so to speak.

would put beattie, Van der meyde, Kroldrupp as all bigger failures tho personally

Nah, Shandy was buttons and everyone knew what we were getting.

Arshavin, Bily, Smertin, Shevchenko, Shevchenkos little mate from Kiev all big money flops! Not many thrive outside of their own country.

Just a quick question, do these rag papers get their rumours from forum discussions? It's just that googling Yarmolenko brings a boatload of report of us signing him, with no direct quotes.

So we raise the rumour, get giddy when the papers steal the story and report it, then fume when it turns out it's not happening, we're our own worst enemy.

Anyway I hope we do sign him, he's a proper player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back