Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice at least to get one decent new face in before the City game but it's looking increasingly less likely. It's gonna be another all or nothing final 3hr blitz on deadline day only to be told that some silly sod forgot it ended at 6pm and not 12 at night like normal

I'd still be gutted to lose him for £40m to be honest, although I don't think we'd turn that down.

No club barring the big 4 would turn down a bid of £40m for him. If Chelsea or anyone are prepared to shell out that sort of money, then it will be accepted. It doesn't make Everton a selling club, it just enforces the inequality of the field upon which football is currently played.

The only foreseeable problems will arrive if that money is not then immediately invested. That should give enough to bring in two 'marquee' signings and to bolster the squad.

It's all conjecture however, but for £40m? I'd snap their hands off.

I'd still be gutted to lose him for £40m to be honest, although I don't think we'd turn that down.

ya it is a tough thing to consider. its alot of money, and yes he may be worth even more in the future.

with 40, we would get like maybe 36-37 because of sell-on fee, we could be a defender in peak form for around 10-15 and use the rest to persue higher bracket players.

BUT.

Id still rather keep him.

No club barring the big 4 would turn down a bid of £40m for him. If Chelsea or anyone are prepared to shell out that sort of money, then it will be accepted. It doesn't make Everton a selling club, it just enforces the inequality of the field upon which football is currently played.

The only foreseeable problems will arrive if that money is not then immediately invested. That should give enough to bring in two 'marquee' signings and to bolster the squad.

It's all conjecture however, but for £40m? I'd snap their hands off.

ya, well it seems that clubs dont know how to spend this type of injection. id 2 Signings as well for first 11, and you push the grade of the team up

What I find funny is how ppl swear by the ability of Besic, then question how good a payer is who played for Arsenal & Barcelona very recently.
Think people aren't really that bothered about Song because we've already got half a dozen players for that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back